Thread: Changing map on MeatBot (CoD 2)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Hi, this issue is resolved ? Can anyone explain step by step what i can do for map-rotation with MeatBot 0.9.3 ? It's many info on this topic but i can't understand. Or you have MeatBot+maprotation mod allready complete rar archive with all files ?

Please Help

With these bots noticed errors: 1. Bots look at the hands sometimes and dont move. Especially often this happens when they run over the choice of weapons on the 'FY' maps and when choosing a grenade to throw on map

2. In order to join a new map the server must completely exit from the game (not on main menu) And creat the new server again manually with new map etc. Because after endround not work maprotation and change the map need manually and if recreat the new server from main menu after last map appear the lag's (disconnecting, movement slowed down, bots dont move, and have a message: bots not support this map but i have wp)

3. After endround i cant not quit in main menu, scores table is frozen, it possible only use console command: /killserver
    Last edited by G-Stuff002; 8th January 2018 at 08:43.