Thread: Changing map on MeatBot (CoD 2)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Well I have been testing it all day yesterday and today, making modifications. I have found that when I disable AWE (awe_disable), bots spawn with the weapons and everything works as intended. When I enable AWE, then most (90%) of the bots spawn with no weapons and they just stand there looking at their hands. I have been systemically turning everything off, then on one by one to no avail. I have added the precache for all of the bot weapons in each weapons file, I think the roadblock is in the smoke or the grenades. I think this because of the player animation, they look like they are packing a snowball. I have also noticed, that when the climb, their weapons could appear and disappear. The only difference between the Meatbot (sound final) and the extreme are the weapon names (ie. m1garand_bot vs m1garand_bot_st) In addition the pistols in the meatbot are a "fast_run" verses the pistol name. I tried all different variations. The only conclusions I have found is that it works with AWE disabled. All I really wanted to achieve is to have sprint enabled in the guiismiti version that actually auto rotates and has been running flawlessly on our server.
    Tally, I even tried to integrate your stand alone sprint mod into guiismiti's version, and I couldn't even get that to work.
    Thanks for your thoughts guys.
    TnT Jeta1
    Last edited by Jeta1; 7th February 2015 at 21:00.