Thread: COD2 MP: adding killing spree messages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply. Clearly I have little knowledge of scripting.. I have placed the killing spree script in playerKilled - but with no effect, or error in the log file so far.
    ( Dev mode = CoD2MP_s.exe +set thereisacow 1337 +set developer 1 +set logfile 1 +set g_log server_mp.log )
    The modified dm.gsc is being executed instead of the stock version for sure. And as far as I can tell, the script doesn't need sound files.

In the mean time I found out that the killing spree script was part of the Merciless Mod 2, so I will have a look at that and try to figure out if I can get the killing spree bit to run in my personal mod.
    If so, I'll post it in this thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michelboonstra74 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Clearly I have little knowledge of scripting.. I have placed the killing spree script in playerKilled - but with no effect, or error in the log file so far.
    ( Dev mode = CoD2MP_s.exe +set thereisacow 1337 +set developer 1 +set logfile 1 +set g_log server_mp.log )
    The modified dm.gsc is being executed instead of the stock version for sure. And as far as I can tell, the script doesn't need sound files.

In the mean time I found out that the killing spree script was part of the Merciless Mod 2, so I will have a look at that and try to figure out if I can get the killing spree bit to run in my personal mod.
    If so, I'll post it in this thread.
    I still have no information about where exactly you put this script. Post the entire callback_playerkilled.
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem