Thread: CoD2 Custom Maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Kinda hoped that the buttons would open doors for every side over again, like you first press button then other side opens and then [x] times repeat for maximized t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ fun. So basically you had to run through the same room (initial start point) over again where I believe this is a zombie map? Zombies could spawn there and it would be a challenge. (Bonus points for if you needed like [y]% of amount of players in the server in the range of the button to be able to activate it.)

Looks like a fun map though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to php For This Useful Post:

pollo (30th June 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by php View Post
    Kinda hoped that the buttons would open doors for every side over again, like you first press button then other side opens and then [x] times repeat for maximized t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ fun. So basically you had to run through the same room (initial start point) over again where I believe this is a zombie map? Zombies could spawn there and it would be a challenge. (Bonus points for if you needed like [y]% of amount of players in the server in the range of the button to be able to activate it.)

Looks like a fun map though.
    Yep it's a zombie map

I didn't think about it, I'll note your ideas for the next version (althought they are a bit hard to make xD), since they are rly cool and could make the map funnier than it is atm. Thanks for giving your opinion bro