Quote Originally Posted by pollo View Post
Yeah sry... I edited the typo but I didnt post in another msg ^^ as I said cod2 acts a bit weirdly on placing the fx in the up vector, I couldn't find a script-way to fix it. So as a workaround, you'd need to make another fx (not material/image, just another .efx file) and rotate it 90 (or - 90) degrees in the Rotation tab. Play around until you see its working and display that fx only in the weird locations.
You already did 99% of my work so no need to apologize. I'm the one who needs to apologize for asking too many questions . I saw your videos in https://killtube.org/showthread.php?...os-as-textures. But my problem is not exactly that. Your fx was rotated 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise while being flush to the wall. My fx is like rotated 45 degrees in the z (?) axis. Half is in the air and half passes through the wall. Do you think that if i rotate my fx 90 degrees will fix the issue? Anyway i'm a little tired right now and i can't think straight. I'll try to figure it out tomorrow.