Thread: [COD2] Black Ops Zombie Mod [Working]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by serthy View Post
    Pics or it didnt happen :-P
    You cant play animations on models, only on players. So, setmodel, or link multiple players together to create 1 giant zombie (power-ranger style)
    Show/hide light is poss by editting the map, and creating 2 versions of a room, one with the light, one without, then show()/hide()-ing them appropriately
    The firetime/reloadtime is serverside, so everyone has the same firetime. However, given that you probably have less than 24 players on your server, you can give each client his own "unique" gun and set the flags appropriately serverside.
    Use proper bots with botcontrol (implemented in one of the later libcods, quite easy to handle)
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IzNoGoD For This Useful Post:

kung foo man (7th March 2018)

Private
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IzNoGoD View Post
    However, given that you probably have less than 24 players on your server, you can give each client his own "unique" gun and set the flags appropriately serverside.
    What do you mean? Can you specify it?

I use proper bots without botcontrol (I know with it will be easier though...).
    The hitches bug only exists at the window where there are crawling zombies and I do not want to the faster zombie wait for the crawler.

I will attach some picture later.