Quote Originally Posted by kung foo man View Post
I like the fact that somebody is still mapping for CoD2 and get OCD at 120fps (needs to be 125 ^^)

One thing is the scifi athmosphere, but even Quake 3 had better scifi shader effects, with "moving electricity along the walls" and reflections etc. (these are just plain textures without any effects). But yea, nobody seems to care about shader effects, when most people play/played with DX7 nonetheless.

Could also need some scripts and sounds, I mean, there are probably some kind of moving parts on a "something in space thing"? :^)

Also do the players need pressure suits or does this thing has an invisible glass roof?
Yea i only play with DX7 for better fps. I normally play with either 333 or 125 depending where i play but when recording with fraps it lowers the FPS massively. It has a couple of teleports into the a room with some weapons etc. and a teleport out.

I like the idea of moving object moving around the "space station" and i was going to use the glass texture i made and create a surrounding to make it a little bit more authentic but because of the distance the glass surface was compared to the map and the skybox you can't see through the texture and the skybox becomes nulled basically.. so had to leave it open air...