Thread: [CoD2] Install CoD2 on your VDS much faster!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sezing View Post
    PARAMS="+set fs_homepath $HOME/.callofduty2_$ver Created but -bash: cd: /home/userme/.callofduty2_1_2: No such file or directory

+set fs_game $srv_fs

my $srv_fs : fs_game_dosya2 -> /home/userme/cod2/servers/fs_game_dosya2

-bash: cd: /home/userme/cod2/servers/fs_game_dosya2: No such file or directory

what is for fs_homepath and +set fs_game ?
    Well... fs_homepath is a home path of your server. You can find there console log and you can create there some files. Useless place, if you're beginner (or just don't use files lol).
    fs_game is a path of your mod, where you should have your server cfg and your mod folders (like maps/mp/gametypes).

In this case you had to upload your mod to the server, and as I see, you did it. So, this path (/home/userme/cod2/servers/fs_game_dosya2) should be in your .sh file (instead $srv_fs).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lonsofore For This Useful Post:

kung foo man (17th October 2017)

... connecting
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonsofore View Post
    Well... fs_homepath is a home path of your server. You can find there console log and you can create there some files. Useless place, if you're beginner (or just don't use files lol).
    fs_game is a path of your mod, where you should have your server cfg and your mod folders (like maps/mp/gametypes).

In this case you had to upload your mod to the server, and as I see, you did it. So, this path (/home/userme/cod2/servers/fs_game_dosya2) should be in your .sh file (instead $srv_fs).
    is this script for only ubuntu 14.04 ?

i tried on 14.04 everything is working. However on my 16.06 server is not working. i had to download Latest cod2 linux binaries from Mitch then it worked.

i liked the idea enable cracked 1-0.

can original user join my server if i use Mitch cod2 linux binaries?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sezing View Post
    is this script for only ubuntu 14.04 ?

i tried on 14.04 everything is working. However on my 16.06 server is not working. i had to download Latest cod2 linux binaries from Mitch then it worked.
    I haven't tried it with other versions, so I wrote 14.04 only. I wanna try it on 16.04 soon, so I'll write about it after.