hey guys,

i'm new to this forum and i've been recommended to pose my question here by a mate who thinks that some of you will be able to help me with this problem.

i've got a server and i'm running zPAM205 on it, which was originally created by clanbase. now the problem is that everytime someone connects to my server and they have a mod file from any other server inside their main directory, they get kicked immediately after connecting to my server with the message "invalid iwd files".
now there is a method to prevent this from happening. on the server's ftp, there is a file called "start", i'm not sure which file type it is, i think start.sh so it's a Linux file. inside this file, there's a command that says
+fs_game awe
this forces the game to load the mod you want from a folder called awe, which you have to create on the server's ftp. normally, you put your mod in there and this then prevents your mod file from conflicting with those from other servers.

however, this does not work for my server. whenever someone connects to my server and they have any .iwd file other than the stock ones inside their main folder, they get kicked for invalid iwd files.

does anybody have a solution to this problem? i would be very grateful!

regards,

Ryan