Quote Originally Posted by DEFCON SHARK View Post
First the question was for php, then i know that CoD runs on another engine than source i'm not stupid, and, recreating a map from scratch ? Are you kidding me ? it would take for ever, it's hard and the result would be ugly as f**k and again do you think i'm that stupid ? of course i knew that it was possible to rebuild the entire map myself.
1. If you post in a public forum, you run the risk of anyone answering you. If you want a 1-on-1 with someone in particular, take it to personal messages. That way you guarantee no one else responding to your question - not even a Staff member like me!

2. I did not mean to insult your intelligence. But in my long experience of forum participation, you can't take anything for granted on a public forum. And that includes levels of intelligence. Hence, I laid it out in black-and-white, just like I do for everyone, so that everything is clear and stated explicitly.

3. Recreating another map from another game is time consuming. I have done it myself 4 times for Call of Duty, porting over 4 maps from MOH:AA. However, it is also very rewarding. Any bloody fool can run a program that copies-and-pastes other people's hard work from one game into another. That only shows technical proficiency. Not talent or creativity. But it takes talent and creativity to recreate an entire map from scratch.

All-in-all, it is clear you did not get the answer you were looking for, and I am sorry for being the messenger of bad news.