Thread: name , client id in menu

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brigadier General
    Thanks
    I was the only person on the server. The button has the name player_1, but the dvar has player_0. So it should work if there is only 1 person in the server. I tried it too with setting my name it and that worked fine as you said. But I dont have any error and the iprints dont show up. So i dont have any clue what to do :/

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ni3ls View Post
    I was the only person on the server. The button has the name player_1, but the dvar has player_0. So it should work if there is only 1 person in the server. I tried it too with setting my name it and that worked fine as you said. But I dont have any error and the iprints dont show up. So i dont have any clue what to do :/
    No, you are setting the dvar "player_" + their entity number. The itemDef{} you posted has a display for the dvar "player_1" - which wont show when the dvar set is "player_0".

If you have other itemDef{} to cover all possible scenarios, then the above wont explain why it wont show. So, I suggest you post the complete menu so we can check it again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tally For This Useful Post:

kung foo man (1st June 2013)