I got a problem with manymaps. The problem is that it deletes some iwd files even though they are not links. My server is setup on ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS. At the moment i run 2 cod2 servers and each one has its own fs_game folder. In each fs_game i have a Library folder with the custom maps i use. Inside fs_game i also have 2 iwd files needed at all times by the client. They are 000empty.iwd and zzzmod.iwd (client part of my mod). Each fs_game is represented by its own folder on my apache server. So far so good no problem it works ok. The problem begun when i tried to use symlinks so i don't have to keep multiple copies of the same files. So i created o folder on my apache server with all the required files(lets call it maps). I linked the maps folder to the Library folder on each fs_game folder and i also linked maps folder to fs_game on apache. So far not an issue. Each cod server sees the maps fine. If i put 000empty.iwd and zzzmod.iwd in the maps folder then the physical copies in the server fs_game folder get deleted when i start the cod2 servers. I tried to mess with permissions and ownerships without any luck. Any suggestions?