Thread: Cracking Call Of Duty 2 rent server

... connecting
    Thanks

Cracking Call Of Duty 2 rent server

Hello,

I just bought/rent server from hosting. Big part of my friends do not have original cd-keys so server must be cracked if i want to play with them. Im not rly familiar with this cracking thing. As far as i know i have to switch original cod2_lnxed file with cracked one(i don't know if my cracked cod2_lnxed is legit), but when i do it and restart server it stops responding, it freezes. I have to reinstall server in order to make it working again but then its original again.
    When i asked hosting about it they said, that they can't crack it for me and i have to do it on my own.
    I know it's possible cus one year ago i had same issue and some cg forum user did it for me - he said i can't restart server cus map rotation is fuc*ed up.
    Can someone explain me how to crack it properly ?

Thanks in advance for any help/advices !
    Last edited by BLEACHr21; 23rd November 2018 at 13:30.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 753 Posts
    It kinda boils down to loading libcod and +set sv_cracked 1

Or the patched lnxded with some firewall settings

Lots of posts about that in the forum here: https://www.google.com/search?q=crac...3Akilltube.org
    timescale 0.01

Private
    Thanks
    Hey there

Can you please tell me if you're using Linux server, Windows Server or some panel on the internet?

... connecting
    Thanks
    Hello again,

Honestly im newbie in this whole server set up but ill do my best to explain.

I bought call of duty 2 server on pukawka.pl (polish hosting provider). I don't know what server i am using tbh ;/ I think it's linux cus of this cod2_lnxded file ?
    One i've been told to just switch original cod2_lnxded with cracked version of it. I found one here but im not sure if it's good. If you have cracked version can you link it ?
    But even when i switch file and try to restart server to apply changes severs just freezes, i can't restart it and have to reinstall. Once i've been told that map rotation is problem ?

screen from my ftp:
    Last edited by BLEACHr21; 23rd November 2018 at 16:21.

Thanks
    Either tell ur hoster to support libcod or host it yourself: https://killtube.org/showthread.php?...u-14-04-server

Just switching lnxded would still need iptables as far as I know (never hosted cracked servers...)

Using some cloud server you could run a pretty decent game server for ~3€/month
    timescale 0.01

... connecting
    Thanks
    For someone smarter than me it would not be a problem. In my case im so newbie i just log in into hosting site pick game to host, number of slots and sarver name, then i press "buy" button and voila. Only thing i can do myself is upload pam and maps ;/ + i have no clue how to use libcod ;s

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    Then send your host a link to that thread and ask them to do it for you.
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem

Thanks
    Or bite the sour apple and start learning :thinking: Might improve your life and decrease dependency on others :hint:
    timescale 0.01