Thread: Cod2 how to make a mod

... connecting
    Thanks

Cod2 how to make a mod

Hello,

My name is HardShoot, I would like to create a mod on Cod2 except that I do not know about it and it is for his that I come to you because a friend advise me this forum, I try to look how to do a mod (add a weapon like zombot / modern weapon serv / ep zom) and I do not find I do not know if it's me who do not know looks or it's because there is no on this forum, it is for his that I ask for your help and I hope to have an answer as soon as possible and please do not tell me you do not know you off, I want to learn and if I must learn a programming "language" let's go, I know (I know uses) in PHP poo and Javascript.

Hardshoot.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,084 Times in 753 Posts
    You can learn some modding and scripting in 10 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--chMi15m9k

You pretty much just need a CoD2 installation and then install CoD2 mod tools: https://www.fileplanet.com/162620/16...ty-2-MOD-Tools

Have fun modding, you can learn a lot
    timescale 0.01

... connecting
    Thanks
    Thank you my help but I still do not see how to add a weapon on a server (example: that is to say add a raygun, an94), I'm sorry I'm a beginner but I'm going to do what you told me because it interests me enormously

Thanks
    Yea, that video will teach you the basics about fs_game, you basically just add your custom .iwds in your fs_game mod folder, which overwrite the original files (e.g. overwrite mp44 files with raygun files)
    timescale 0.01

... connecting
    Thanks
    Oh ok, I understand, thank you for your help i will inquire about it and if i can not find i could ask you? and also i can mp you like her if someday i need help could you possibly help me? finally if you want

Thanks
    dont attack single persons for help, just ask in forum or in discord, probably someone will answer
    timescale 0.01

... connecting
    Thanks
    Ok thanks i will join the discord