Thread: Peterlankton's application

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private
    Thanks

Red face Peterlankton's application

Gidday,

I'm Peterlankton. As I'm not the most known person here some infos about my personality.
    I currently live in Germany as I've grown up there, but I always dreamed of living in the US or Canada. Since both are police states(Echolon, Big Brother ya know) it's just a dream for now until it's hopefully changing one day.
    I like languages, especially English since I'm pretty good at it, as you can see in this application.
    Most of the time I spend on modding, scripting and also webdesigning. I also used to import some weapon-models of newer CoD games like the M40A3(CoD4) or the Mosin-Nagant(CoD5), with success. But at the moment I can't continue with it, as my notebookscreen is too small and I need to save some cash to buy a new computer. That will probably take til the end of the year to save 1 grand, at least if I don't purchase on installments.
    Not to forget I'm friends with Kungy and also I'm a good friend of Brutzel(*in the hope you know him*), he lives just around the corner in the same city as I do. I know him since we were little.

So, that's all from me for now.
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Peterlankton; 20th July 2012 at 15:05.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peterlankton For This Useful Post:

kung foo man (20th July 2012),ZabjaCZ (20th July 2012)