Thread: My problem with log of screen

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private
    Thanks

Question My problem with log of screen

Hello guys,
    I am trying to create a free cod2 hosting , currently i am working on a console for my clients, so i do

PHP Code:
    screen ----S $user_id -L sh -'cd cod2 && ./cod2_lnxded +set net_port $konecnyport  +set rcon_password $rcon +set sv_hostname $hostname powered by FreeWarHosting +set rcon_password $rcon +set g_password $password +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +set g_gametype sd +map_rotate +set sv_punkbuster 1 +map mp_toujane' 
    While i am running the server for client, all is fine but the output for my log is by default - screenlog.0 , so i copy that file to my website and then i read the file and i use it to print it as a console and all works, but the problem happens when there are more than 1 clients because every log is basically screenlog.0 and then all clients have the same output :/

I tried to google and i found on google things like you can use -logfile NAMEOFFILE and that would be the solution but my debian says that it doesn'T know this option , when i look in screen --help then i don't see any options for custom logging file just -L which does this what i said.

So i would like to ask is there any other solution to output the console? Thanks ^_^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lamakak For This Useful Post:

kung foo man (19th April 2018)