Thread: PICK up and MOVE MG42 Mod (Mobile MG42)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Only one deployable MG42 needed, this is enough since because all the weapons are available for any team in this mod.

'make the menus better' - can be left as is, or i dont know, maybe some fixes at your discretion, everything suits it, is important that all weapons remain in their places. And I had an very good idea, it is better to add deployable MG42 in pistols menu like CHOICE6 and after i wont add flamethrower CHOICE7 i upload the files later

'Of, if you don't care about this allcustom_v1 mod' - then i lose portable version of MG42 and the 30.cal from menu. If for you it is more convenient and easier, let it be so. EDIT.: Then this is the last сhoose/decision

'BTW - which key do you want to press? ' - Use key better like in original mod

It is possible at once to add additional items in the pistol menu ? i will uplaod the files. For flamethrower, supajoe's Nade Launcher (v2),
    Knife that can be thrown from ASIOAS mod (1.5). There will be both strong support. I wanted to replace them with pistols but it's best to make additional items
    Last edited by G-Stuff002; 26th February 2018 at 22:33.