Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GAS Grenade For COD2 MP

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Stuff002 View Post
    Did not add to dm.gsc tdm.gsc:

self _mc2\_mc2_player::_mc2_PlayerDamage(eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, iDFlags, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vPoint, vDir, sHitLoc, psOffsetTime);

and _mc2/_mc2_player.gsc file

///maybe needed///

continue edit...
    I've done a complete mustard gas mod for you. All the files from the merciless mod are in there, plus some files that were missing. Please see the attachment.

I've only done TDM gametype. You will have to edit all the other gametype files as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tally For This Useful Post:

G-Stuff002 (21st February 2018),kung foo man (21st February 2018)

Thanks
    Wow, Tally Thank You!! thank you very much!! simply from the heart

I just finish my and a wanted to check what I got, I know there will be many errors.

I sit all day, I do not see the letters already, omg...

I go to check..

Thanks
    Tested and worked!!

Works even my iwd) thanks to you!

We forgot only to add the sound/mustard. I hear not all mustard sounds

And sound/weapons/mustard_gas.wav - Can not hear. This is the hiss of a grenade

It is necessary to search for the missing code. again, all files are reviewed needed, i will start again..
    Last edited by G-Stuff002; 21st February 2018 at 19:41.

Thanks
    I copy full folders sound and soundaliases. Now i hear mustard_gas.wav - maybe Hiss in iw_multiplayer2.csv.

But - puke_1.wav, puke_2.wav, puke_splash.wav I do not hear anyway. I will look for

Thanks
    I think I understand iw_multiplayer2.csv not have puke(s).wav's code i find codes in _mc2.csv

I go to try compile...

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    I think I understand iw_multiplayer2.csv not have puke(s).wav's code i find codes in _mc2.csv

I go to try compile...
    I just checked the soundalias file and there was a problem with the header info matching the entries. So, I fixed it. Please download from the attachment and test again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tally For This Useful Post:

G-Stuff002 (21st February 2018)

Thanks
    there is no sound with fix. puke_1.wav, puke_2.wav, puke_splash.wav - not hear

I try too rename _mc2.csv (this have all sound codes) to mustardgas.csv - did not help
    And add (#PUKE...,#splash..) to iw_multiplayer2.csv - not help too

I think we should to look in other files. I will open all the files and search puke_1... maybe can find where it's written to run
    Last edited by G-Stuff002; 21st February 2018 at 19:33.

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    there is no sound with fix. puke_1.wav, puke_2.wav, puke_splash.wav - not hear

I try too rename _mc2.csv (this have all sound codes) to mustardgas.csv - did not help
    And add (#PUKE...,#splash..) to iw_multiplayer2.csv - not help too

I think we should to look in other files. I will open all the files and search puke_1... maybe can find where it's written to run
    You can't use my soundalias file with the one from merciless mod, because they use the same sound alias names. You are probably getting errors in console_mp.log file telling you of the conflict. Use the one from merciless only. Not both together.

The whole point of my "stand-alone" version was so you didn't need to use anything from merciless. It's a bit pointless me doing all this work if you are only going to use the merciless mod after all.

Thanks
    No,no, i dont wont to use the merciless mod his not interesting for me but have some good idea. I will combine many separately ("stand-alone") mods and place in main folder for original cod2, If necessary, i can remove or supplement something it is much more convenient.

I combine all good idea/mods based on ZZZ_ALLWEAPONS_V1.4 or older, older is better. And I already downloaded and combine/made different grenades for everything Teams, it is diverse and look good in battles
    with the exception of gasgrenade
    Last edited by G-Stuff002; 21st February 2018 at 20:25.

Thanks
    I've reviewed all the files and other code (at least a line) for puke.wav did not find it. This code only in soundaliases/_mc2.csv, codes which needed to be moved to mustardgas.csv

I do not know what else can move to make the two wav files run. Jet from the vort can be seen but there is no sound