Thread: [Free stuff] Dev servers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts

[Free stuff] Dev servers

Hey all

I have some (a lot of) spare server capacity at this moment. Would any devs (true devs, not copy-paste devs) be interested in getting a piece of the action for free? I have yet to work out the details, but they'll be france-based servers.

If you're interested, leave a reply or contact me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IzNoGoD
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem

Thanks
    What would be the policy regarding for example, hosting a clan branded server that I am working on constantly? Game I am talking about is CoD4x, and maybe am not the best coder around but I can code my own shit and can send you snippets of my work if you want to check.

Best Regards,
    Yuri

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriJurek View Post
    What would be the policy regarding for example, hosting a clan branded server that I am working on constantly? Game I am talking about is CoD4x, and maybe am not the best coder around but I can code my own shit and can send you snippets of my work if you want to check.

Best Regards,
    Yuri
    Would be acceptable if you dont take donations towards your clan (fine with taking donations towards yourself for your own work, or splitting server-cost donations with me 50-50).

Keep in mind that cod4x server is a different beast since 1.8, forcing LGPL license. Essentially anything running 1.8 should be considered open source completely.
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem