Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cod2 Botzom Admin menu account

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pekszon View Post
    iznogood?

Exactly which gsc's what part I have to overwrite to what?
    Quote Originally Posted by IzNoGoD View Post
    nope. I do not want to script for you.

Happy to guide you if you run into small issues, but i will NOT script the entire thing for you.
    Especially if i have to drag every single detail out of you.
    This. Exactly this.
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IzNoGoD For This Useful Post:

BlancO (31st January 2017)

Private
    Thanks
    IzNoGoD!

please help

bzmod gsc download link.

http://data.hu/get/9698527/bzmod.gsc

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    tl;dr: No. Hungarian: Nem.

I have, by now, told you over 5 times that I will not do any scripting for you. Due to you repeating your question over and over again, I am assuming that you did not get the hint. Nor the clear message. Nor the fact that I will not do any scripting for you. This is why I asked a hungarian friend of mine to translate this text for you, to make it abundantly clear to you that I will not do any scripting for you, and never will. Your questions boil down to "Help me I want to do [insert thing here]". No further information is ever provided by you. I am fine with helping you with a few little things, but you have not shown any progress or effort on your end. This means that, if I were to help you, I would have to do all the scripting. Which I won't. So please, pay someone to make your mod for you, or learn how to script yourself. Stop asking in every post for others to script for you, as these "others" are not amused. Not one bit.

Hungarian:
    Már több, mint öt alkalommal elmagyaráztam, hogy nem fogok helyetted megcsinálni semmit. Abból kiindulva, hogy ismételgeted a kérdésed folyamatosan úgy gondolom nem értetted meg. Ezért megkértem egy magyar barátomat, hogy fordítsa le ezt a szöveget neked, hogy érthető legyen. Az teljesen rendben van, hogy néhány apró dologban segítek, de ne én csináljak már mindent! Szóval kérlek, keress valakit aki megcsinálja neked a modot (akár pénzért), vagy tanuld meg magad.
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem