Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-Cheat Solution for COD2 1.0?

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    I'm indeed not running any mods.
    Then you're clean out of luck, because the script you are trying to get to work on your server is a mod script. You would have to run your server from an fs_game directory, rather than fs_basepath, in order to get this to work at all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tally View Post
    Then you're clean out of luck, because the script you are trying to get to work on your server is a mod script. You would have to run your server from an fs_game directory, rather than fs_basepath, in order to get this to work at all.
    Thanks for your reply.

I don't mind running a modded server, I'm just new to this so sorry if I say confusing things.

If I understand correctly from this thread: http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10141
    I would just make a new folder in my main folder (e.g. anti-cheat), add the contents of the unzipped and modified iwd file into that folder and add ' +fs_game anti-cheat' to my startup parameter, correct?

Many thanks!

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    Yes, you only need to add the modifies files. Make sure the folder tree is the same. If you only modify .gsc files, you can add them in the folder without making it an .iwd file. This way its hard to download your scripts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ni3ls For This Useful Post:

CaptainSlow (14th September 2015)

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

I don't mind running a modded server, I'm just new to this so sorry if I say confusing things.

If I understand correctly from this thread: http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10141
    I would just make a new folder in my main folder (e.g. anti-cheat), add the contents of the unzipped and modified iwd file into that folder and add ' +fs_game anti-cheat' to my startup parameter, correct?

Many thanks!
    You do not make a folder in the "main" folder - you make a folder NEXT TO it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tally For This Useful Post:

CaptainSlow (14th September 2015)

Thanks
    Anti-namechanging script works! Today it successfully autokicked a cheater on our server, many thanks!
    Slow and Steady wins the race