Thread: Converting an animation causes an xmodel error

Private
    Thanks

Converting an animation causes an xmodel error

Code:
    Converting 1 assets, reason: 'asset out of date'
    Converting 'pb_knife_crouch_idle' (xanim 1 of 1)...
    Converting xanim 'C:\Program Files (x86)\CoD4\xanim_export/pb_knife_crouch_idle.XANIM_EXPORT'...

************ ERROR ************
    Could not find source file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\CoD4\xmodel_export/character_models\mp\fullbody.XMODEL_EXPORT

************ ERROR ************
    Script::LoadFile :: Couldn't load C:\Program Files (x86)\CoD4\model_export/character_models\mp\fullbody.XMODEL_EXPORT

aborting....

Conversion failed with 1 errors. Hit key to continue.
    All this from converting an xanim in Asset manager with the type mp_fullbody simply says i'm missing the source file model_export/character_models\mp\fullbody.XMODEL_EXPORT
    I checked, and i'm not only missing that file, i'm missing the torso file as well, can someone please help me with these files source files?

Private
    Thanks
    I have trouble with that too, it appears these files don't come with the mod tools. I guess you could just convert using animation type "delta" for now.

Thanks
    Export it yourself e.g make a model or use the original airborne ones (in CoD1 not sure in CoD2) and copy it rename to fullbody and place it in that directory. As for legs and torso just export your model which you're going to and only export the respective bones/joints for that body area.