I got this error when i try to save my model to xmodel_export

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blender error.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	347.0 KB 
ID:	805

Any one?

Error text:
    File "C:\Users\Skole\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.69\scripts\addongs\io_scene_c od\export_xmodel.py", line 95, in save
    if len(mesh.vertices) < 3 or len(mesh.faces) < 1 or len(ob.material_slots) < 1 or not mesh.uv_textures:
    AttributeError: 'Mesh' object has no attribute 'faces'
    Last edited by kung foo man; 3rd December 2014 at 05:51. Reason: Image as Attachment and added Error text for google

Thanks
    the error actually states what is missing: your model has either
    - less than 3 vertices
    - less than 1 face/triangle
    - no material assigned
    - no UV map

Private
    Thanks
    Im new to this modelling stuff, but i know i gave it the face/triangle, but the others, i have no idea what is. I did follow the tutorial that Loveboy made, and a youtube video. Can you help me with the other steps?

Thanks
    I do not have a blender instance installed right now but when you first open blender, a cube shows up. In the folowing ill type down a todo list out of memory, you should look the rest up on google/youtube yourself.
    1. import or add you mesh (tab add > some mesh or press space and enter 'add', select a mesh)
    2. select the mesh and on the right status bar click on the red-ish checkered square, its the material, add new material and name it mtl_test or something like that
    3. while still having your mesh selected choose UV unwrap > simple uv unwrap (again if you cannot find such thing, hit space and enter uv), probably you have to change from object mode to vertice-mode by pressing TAB
    4. delete everything except your mesh (lamps, camera etc)
    5. export as xmodel_export
    6. search the forum on how ti import the model and its materials in assetmanager

the above steps actually have nothing todo with call of duty, so there should alot of tutorials available