Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CoD4] Disable Select Class

Private
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tally View Post
    The very first link you posted - you posted a thank you today as a result of this thread - 5 days after I gave you a piece of code for free. When you cover your ass like that it doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tally
    I am a modder; not a mind reader.
    So you cant know that i first answerd that post BEFOR i read THIS one?
    Anyways...

How about this one:

http://killtube.org/showthread.php?1...able-Viewhands

No thank you for that one, and I actually did some testing for a couple of hours. So, when it counts - when I go out of my way to do things or give things away - I don't get thanks.
    I already linked this thread and if you look all the posts you will find a thank you from me, even if its not my thread!
    Sorry that i dont said thank you again after you testet it and got some new answers but i dont opend the post again because its not my thread.

I didn't solve your problem with my first post because you didn't explain yourself properly in your first post. I am a modder; not a mind reader. I don't do tricks.
    Dont understand me wrong, i wont say that its wrong to not solve problems on the first try.
    I'm thankful anyways for every help even if its not going to solve my problem.
    No one is perfect and sometimes a answer just dont helps.. That not the problem!

Pretending to say sorry and then trying to turn it around and make out its the other person's fault, is just so wrong. It actually empties the word "sorry" of all its semantic import. Still, look on the bright side - we wont run into this problem again, because I wont put myself in this position again.
    Thats the one and only reason for my post!
    I just dont understand why someone has to cry about another one not saying "thank you" even if the person doesnt even reads the post.
    On "03:15 PM" you got a new answer on this thread. I still dont know if its going to help me because i still doesnt tested it.
    Without any response from me you created a new post at "04:38 PM" (only 1 hour later) crying because i'm not saying "thank you"
    How should i? I'm not online for hours!

As i said.. If you dont want to help me again its ok.. In this case: kkthxbb <3 and thank you for your help in the past..
    But ofc it would be awesome if you still woud help other users in this board.
    Not everyone is a douchebag like me..

Thank you for your help!

//edit:
    Oh and btw.. You have "386 Thanks in 252 Posts" and that doesnt even count if someone just write it instead of just pressing buttons.
    For that reason i dont think that your statement that no one is saying "Thank you" is going to be right but thats just my opinion..
    Last edited by DjTranceFire; 12th March 2014 at 21:16.