Thread: Solution for cheaters players?

Private
    Thanks

Question Solution for cheaters players?

Hi,

I have some questions.
    I'm looking for some way to control who comes into my servers call of duty 2. I have cracked, and normal servers. ( " guid 0 " and "normal guid " ) , and there are many cheaters, not no more ban by guid, they have endless cd -keys .
    Was looking at the forum and saw some mods to "system accounts" and found it interesting, but what I saw was for zombie mod, and I do not use this mod.
    Could use some existing accounts system to integrate my servers and so people come with their login and password provided by me? With a database that serves to more than one server at a time.

Another idea I had, it may be stupid but is there any way to create an "alternative guid "?
    If someone can give me a hint on which way to go , and if there is already some work in this direction because I know it takes months for something satisfying.

Sorry for bad english, I'm just trying to save this game.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,084 Times in 753 Posts
    Hey, IzNoGod made a persistent client side variable script (kinda guid like), which you can use: http://killtube.org/showthread.php?1...ently%29/page3

Also you can ban people by IP with B3 or libcod/getIP().
    timescale 0.01

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    Using a mysql server as-is in libcod atm requires your mysql to run on the same physical machine, else it will cause too much delay while doing queries, which results in a shitton of laggs.

You can theoretically set up a website where you have to register, which gives you an account which can be used in my aforementioned account system.
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem