Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Changing map on MeatBot (CoD 2)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IzNoGoD For This Useful Post:

YuriJurek (12th January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriJurek View Post
    Nobody here will dedicate their time to do everything for you, put some minimal work into showing how badly you need help and maybe somebody will pat an aye on your problem, otherwise you are in a wrong place to ask for help, this is a developers forum, well you can always make a mod request but I doubt that anybody will be interested when the OP is not himself.

For your own benefit you should either try to dedicate some time into learning both English and basic ideas about how mods work, not even real programming at this point so it should only lead you into better understanding where we are coming from.

http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index...itle=Main_Page is a great place to start, lots of the concepts from other CoDs, especially CoD4 are also true for CoD2.

If someone did this, then they have ready-made files, why not upload it all for averyone, to see and understand where the new scripts was added this is for me it is not clear.

Private
    Thanks
    I know its is long time since the last post but i found a way to change the maps normally in meatbot without using any of the above tricks.
    In the meatbot folders you need to edit the file tdm.gsc. You will find the endMap() function. At the end of it you need to add the line exitLevel(false); and you remove that maps\mp\mbot\_mbot::endMap(); // MBot.
    Thats it!!!
    It puzzled me for hours until i decided to compare the original tdm.gsc with the meatbot's. I hope someone finds it usefull.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 674 Posts
    In later libcod versions (basically anything that's been out there for 5 years or so) you can kick bots, so, implement that instead. (kick bots on map end, load new map, load new bots)
    "Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

All hail Artie Effem

Private
    Thanks
    Yes i know that but with meatbot in my case the map got stuck even if i kicked the bots.Adding exitLevel(false); did the trick for me.