Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CoD2 Radiant black bug

Thanks
    I tried to reinstall it, but now I have got an other problem: while installing, I locate the path to my Call of Duty 2 game, but it give me an error: It seems to be not the right path to your Call of Duty 2 game (or something). I can't understand these bugs If I can't anymore map, then it's ok, but CoD Compile Tools and Asset Manager does work.

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    Go to your registry and search for COD2. There is the path U must use for Radiant to install

Thanks
    I found my problem. My Graphic Driver (AMD Catalyst Control Center) was bugging with the radiant. Now I fixed that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveboy For This Useful Post:

kung foo man (1st December 2013)

Thanks
    Should have knew it! AMD CCC can sometimes be a hard sh*t to go through, especially on older graphics, I had many problems with my previous laptop, Radeon X1200 Series that didn't allow me to stretch my screen while playing cod (or any other game) on non standard resolution while using win 7, the newest update for that graphics was from 2008.

Thanks
    Yes, it has got many bugs, on some options (highest performance) the game will be black, i can't play with highest performance so it does laggs. I try to reinstall but now I haven't got AMD CCC, I can't change options to highest performance -_-