Thread: Call of Duty Ghosts laggs

Thanks

Call of Duty Ghosts laggs

Hello Guys!
    I bought Call of Duty Ghosts for PC. I was so happy, I thought there were no laggs, because I don't lagg if I am playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2.
    But as I installed the game Call of Duty Ghosts and began to play, I was sad. I have got only 40 FPS. On Call of Duty Black Ops 2 I have got 100-125 FPS.
    On Call of Duty Black Ops 2 can I play good, no problems, but on Call of Duty Ghosts almost not playable.

I have got:

Windows 8 64-Bit
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60 GHz
    8 GB RAM
    1 TB
    AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series
    DirectX 11 or higher

I don't understand why Call of Duty Black Ops 2 does not lagg but Call of Duty Ghosts does lagg. I think Call of Duty Black Ops 2 need better things than Call of Duty Ghosts.

And on this website I tried to test Call of Duty Ghosts: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
    It show a picture: SLOW -------------------------------------------- FAST
    My computer reached FAST, but I am lagging...

I already installed my graphic driver and did Call of Duty Ghosts on high performance (on AMD Catalyst Control Center)

Can maybe somebody help me and say why it does still lagg? My computer is bad or game problems?

Thanks
    Lol, since when 40 fps counts as lagg? 40 fps is buttery smooth... Also it could be because the game is not optimised so well yet, just wait till new gpu drivers will be released that will support Ghosts. I personally think your system has a bottleneck because your prosessor looks really shitty, modern games prefer at least quadcore clocked at 3+ GHz

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveboy View Post
    Hello Guys!
    I bought Call of Duty Ghosts for PC. I was so happy, I thought there were no laggs, because I don't lagg if I am playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2.
    But as I installed the game Call of Duty Ghosts and began to play, I was sad. I have got only 40 FPS. On Call of Duty Black Ops 2 I have got 100-125 FPS.
    On Call of Duty Black Ops 2 can I play good, no problems, but on Call of Duty Ghosts almost not playable.

I have got:

Windows 8 64-Bit
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60 GHz
    8 GB RAM
    1 TB
    AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series
    DirectX 11 or higher

I don't understand why Call of Duty Black Ops 2 does not lagg but Call of Duty Ghosts does lagg. I think Call of Duty Black Ops 2 need better things than Call of Duty Ghosts.

And on this website I tried to test Call of Duty Ghosts: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
    It show a picture: SLOW -------------------------------------------- FAST
    My computer reached FAST, but I am lagging...

I already installed my graphic driver and did Call of Duty Ghosts on high performance (on AMD Catalyst Control Center)

Can maybe somebody help me and say why it does still lagg? My computer is bad or game problems?
    Ghosts uses a different engine than BO2. So, just because you don't lag in BO2 does not mean you wont lag in Ghosts.

BTW - Ghosts is a horrible game. You aren't missing anything. In Ghosts I don't lag (I use an FPS unlocker and get in excess of 200 fps), but they've changed the dynamics of the game. You die too fast in softcore, and it makes everyone camp. The maps are badly designed, with too many avenues of approach, and too many windows for them to camp in. If you go run and gunning, you get your head shot off very easily. I am an above average player (my KDR in BO2 is 3.28), but I am constantly getting negative scores in Ghosts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tally For This Useful Post:

EvoloZz (17th November 2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tally View Post
    The maps are badly designed...
    I thought of buying Ghosts only of Stonehaven... this map looks pretty darn sexy

Brigadier General
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by serthy View Post
    I thought of buying Ghosts only of Stonehaven... this map looks pretty darn sexy
    It looks sexy, but it has too many avenues of attack. It isn't your classic COD map, which is either an "H" shape, or the classic "Y" shape. The players never get into that classic COD battle with one team being bottlenecked into a specific area of the map. In StoneHaven, the players are all over the place, they all camp, and it is very difficult to find anyone. If you poke your head up, you get it shot off by a sniper or someone with a silenced weapon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tally For This Useful Post:

kung foo man (17th November 2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tally View Post
    If you poke your head up, you get it shot off by a sniper or someone with a silenced weapon.
    That's why it's called "Ghosts"
    "Experience is the teacher of all things"
    -Julius Caesar