Thread: allow more vertiges, edges and triangles?

Thanks

allow more vertiges, edges and triangles?

Hi guys, it is possible that call of duty 2 allow more vertiges, edges and triangles? that is for models which is much detailed.
    And cod2 accepts only a bit (5000 vertiges, 3000 triangles), some models i have its 5 time more bigger xD
    So its possibe that cod2 allow more?

Thanks
    how about seperating your model into several parts/objects (NOT several models!)!?

Thanks
    I get same error, only if i seperating, it must have a own material name, and then i must make new image ( which is too difficult for me )

Private
    Thanks
    if u create ur image in asset manage dont use the whole export name e.g. mtl_t6_wpn_ar_an94_camo3__-gmtl_t6_wpn_ar_an94_col.dds__-gmtl_t ,just use mtl_t6_wpn_ar_an94 then open ur model_export_file with a editor and replace all "mtl_t6_wpn_ar_an94_camo_bla_bla_bla" with "mtl_t6_wpn_ar_an94".Do the same with the other parts.

if u sperated the way i told u all should work

And little tip. If u already create a material e.g. "mtl_car" use "redcar.dds"
    it produce the 2 files "mtl_car" and "redcar.iwi".Then u will get a error in asset manager if u use the same "redcar.dds" for other material name e.g. "mtl_car2".To prevent this use the same material for the models or rename the "redcar.dds"("redcar2.dds").I say that because many weapons from cod use the same materials.I hope it help u a little bit
    Last edited by vanfreddy; 10th July 2013 at 13:40.

Thanks
    why a new material?!
    in any model-program you can assign an already existing texture, if not, just open your XMODEL_EXPORT and rename it there! (like freddie said)