Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little gamepanel

Thanks

Little gamepanel

Hey all, i search a little gamepanel for free for Start/Off CoD2 Servers.
    I tryed all free gamepanel from internet but don't work, if 1 guys can explain me how its will be cool

Thx.

PS: Its on Windows 2008.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thOuMta For This Useful Post:

EnergY (26th May 2013)

Thanks
    Hi there, I think this one is suitable to put here so, I am also looking for an easy to use gamepanel, but with a difference that I need it for my Linux Debian x64 server, I mean for example a web based panel(Yes I do have apache2 server installed), or just a shell script to easy start the server and watch its status, just to see if it is on-line or off-line without needing to use a long start command. Thanks a lot for your effort guys.

I found This, but it is completely messed up and I was lost like after the second post, so if you would be kind enough to explain how to create and use such auto start-script it would be great, again thanks for reading guys.
    Last edited by YuriJurek; 25th June 2013 at 22:03.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,084 Times in 753 Posts
    @thOuMta: Sorry, I have no clue for Windows

@YuriJurek:

At first you have to install screen: apt-get install screen

Then start a screen-session: screen -AmdS cod2
    Join the session: screen -r cod2
    Leave the session: CTRL + a + d
    Look for all sessions: screen -ls

Quit the server: CTRL + c or quit
    timescale 0.01

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kung foo man For This Useful Post:

YuriJurek (26th June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanks for quick reply kung foo man, I'll try it out today afternoon and let you see if it works.

Thanks
    If you're looking for gamepanel check Swiftpanel . It's pretty nice and working well.

P.S: Swiftpanel supports only Linux systems.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RobsoN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yeah, I've already tried that one, but you can no longer download the free version from their official website, and I wonder if you can download the paid version as well because I am lost in a loop when I go to their web-page just clicking sign-up now and it gets me to the same page as before...

But anyway thanks for advisement.

Thanks
    Try this link. Remember to install ionCube Loader.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RobsoN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Heh, I just found it on a different site, like 30 minutes ago, I did all the steps to install it and now I am trying to start the server via Swift-Panel, will let you know if it works, and again thanks for your effort and for finding the links.

Thanks
    Here, this is the list of the started processes assigned to user cod2server which I use to start cod, "SCREEN -A -m -S 1-cod2server", "/bin/sh", "[cod2_lnxded] <defunct>" These were started by Swift-Panel when I run the server and the thing is that server doesn't really work when it did that.
    When I start the server from the shell using cod2server account with command "./cod2_lnxded +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 198.199.89.123 +set net_port 28960 +set fs_game yuri +exec yuri.cfg >/dev/null 2>&1 &" it works fine but when I try to do it through SCREEN command it fails to start... I don't really know what to do, I have as well a TS3 Server and I use to start the TS3Bot Mod with screen command without any problems, so it maybe has something to do with my start command? Any further advisement would be appreciated.

When I removed ">/dev/null 2>&1 &" From my start command, and made it with help of cod4 template already defined in Swift-Panel, process "[cod2_lnxded] <defunct>" doesn't show up, but the server still doesn't work...

@Edit

Just a guess but I think this process start line "SCREEN -A -m -S 1-cod2server" should look like this one "SCREEN -d -m -S ts3bot java -jar JTS3ServerMod.jar"
    To quick explain first "screen" then "parameters for screen command" then "name of screen process" and then the normal server start command-line ?
    Last edited by YuriJurek; 26th June 2013 at 11:52.

Thanks
    I forgot to mention that I can't even start a cod2 server with screen from the shell, so that's maybe the reason? I don't really know what to do now...

And by the way, why can't I edit my previous post?, just like 2 hours ago I could -.-