PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Spin-Off started in IzNoGod's CoD4-Rebuild-Thread

EvoloZz
7th November 2012, 15:46
IzNoGod, I've heard you have a CoD2 rank and account mod, if you still have it, i would like to get it :P

Tally
7th November 2012, 18:59
IzNoGod, I've heard you have a CoD2 rank and account mod, if you still have it, i would like to get it :P

Didn't you post about this over at modsonline? Word of advice - the site does not support COD modders with any expertise or experience modding it. If you want good help and advice on modding for COD go anywhere other than modsonline. The admins are a bunch of idiots with no modding expertise. It's like running a site for sports, and not knowing anything about it, or being any good at sports. What's the point in that? Please support those who walked out on the site when the admins attacked a fellow COD modder for no good reason. Stay away from the place!

If you have any questions, ask them here. If IznoGod is around, he can answer. If not, I can.

IzNoGoD
7th November 2012, 19:15
This mod is indeed still up at modsonline, find it there. Manual should be included.

Please keep this topic clean from any non-related stuff

Tally
7th November 2012, 19:19
This mod is indeed still up at modsonline, find it there. Manual should be included.

Please keep this topic clean from any non-related stuff

Are you a moderator? It doesn't say anything in your profile.

kung foo man
7th November 2012, 20:10
Are you a moderator? It doesn't say anything in your profile.

Fixed :) Still a bit annoying that peopple cant see the moderated forums in the profile-page.

Tally
7th November 2012, 20:37
Still a bit annoying that every time I make a post, I get asked if I want to stay on the page or leave it. Whatever I choose, I get taken to advanced editing and told I have to wait X amount of time before I can post again.

kung foo man
7th November 2012, 21:20
Ok, that should be fixed also. Can you verify that (i had the annoying box also, but never had the X-amount-of-time-to-wait)?

Tally
7th November 2012, 22:02
Ok, that should be fixed also. Can you verify that (i had the annoying box also, but never had the X-amount-of-time-to-wait)?

Nope, still get the same thing:

http://imageshack.us/a/img801/8079/siteerror.jpg