pls conact me or fix with me my error

I used GIMP

Greet STAUFFi

kung foo man
11th September 2012, 19:33
Hi STAUFFi, just compile your .dds with AssetManager

Killer.Pro
12th September 2012, 05:26
If you don't know how to do it i'll make a tutorial "dds2iwi through assetmanager"

STAUFFi
12th September 2012, 05:36
If you don't know how to do it i'll make a tutorial "dds2iwi through assetmanager"
i know it
but thx :D
Only my prgramm s** !!!
i use now AssetMaanger ;)

Tally
26th October 2012, 23:39
Sorry to bump this, but I would just like to add the following for why a dds2iwi converter might fail:

1. You are using the wrong one for the wrong game. There are 2 dds2iwi converters in the community - one for COD2 and one for COD4. If you use the COD4 one for a conversion for COD2, the shader wont show up ingame as the header in the IWI will be the wrong version. Vice versa for COD4 using the COD2 converter.

2. The original DDS file is not a root means square size. If you try to use a size proportion where either the height or the length is not "to the power of" its adjacent side, the shader will not show up in game, and sometimes (in COD2) you will not be able to load your mod at all (you will get an error telling you that your shader proportions are not right).

Use the right converter for the right game, and the right proportions, and you should be fine.

*NOTE - you can use none regular proportions for your shaders, but you have to set the mipmaps to off, and you have to compile the IWI in Asset Manager. The community made converters will only handle shaders which have root mean square proportions.

kung foo man
27th October 2012, 00:24
Sorry to bump this,

No need to excuse, informations are always useful! :D