PDA

View Full Version : Sugestion

ASAS1NS
5th July 2012, 10:48
If u have a sugestion that can be use pls tell us about it , we are waiting for idea!

Thx for atention ;)

XRay
8th July 2012, 09:45
WE WANT BETTER PISTOLS AT BETTER RANKS!!!!:cool:

Dalton
23rd July 2012, 04:31
For basetdm, make a mod to it that will force lone players to build mode if their opponent leaves in the middle of the battle phase. I can't stand when this happens and it forces me to stop playing the server at times due to plain lack of things to do.

kung foo man
23rd July 2012, 10:00
For basetdm, make a mod to it that will force lone players to build mode if their opponent leaves in the middle of the battle phase. I can't stand when this happens and it forces me to stop playing the server at times due to plain lack of things to do.

Never thought about that, thanks. :) i will fix it when i do the "update-wave" with the weapon-menu.

Dalton
23rd July 2012, 13:47
Thank you !

Jared
23rd July 2012, 16:18
Yeah I also think this is an good idea. It sucks being stuck in battle mod by yourself :(