Hello ppl!

Do you have great mod ideas?

Criterions are only:
- fun for many ppl!

And thats it! But: Any Ideas???

I dont want:
- zom = not new
- zombots = only like 12 ppl/server

Just a server where many ppl can have fun on! Maybe like DayZ! But cant do such huge maps in cod2.

Dalton
6th August 2012, 02:43
Create a server that uses physics in its shooting. like make it have a slight bullet lag, so that you'd have to shoot slightly in front of the target while its running so that the bullets would meet him there.

kung foo man
6th August 2012, 03:03
Wow Dalton, didnt calced with such a fast response! Thanks!

I just dont know why it should attract many ppl (i just think i wouldnt like to play it myself). :D

Dalton
6th August 2012, 04:35
It adds a sense of realism to it all. That's the main reason people play battlefield is because the bullets don't just go straight, but follow the laws of physics and arch over time.

Killer.Pro
6th August 2012, 05:34
I was thinking like bullet when you get a cool kill it shows the kill in slow motion like maxpayne....

Dalton
6th August 2012, 06:15
never been there, so i wouldn't know

IzNoGoD
9th August 2012, 00:53
I was thinking like bullet when you get a cool kill it shows the kill in slow motion like maxpayne....

Cant do. Timescale is a global var.

Rihanna
12th August 2012, 21:03
zombots are a good idea maybe with a few modern weapons but do it in ranks so u earn the weapons and have a shop the zombots should have guns and try and shoot us that would be fun

Dalton
13th August 2012, 03:07
I dont want:
- zom = not new
- zombots = only like 12 ppl/server

ehem... >.>"

shadix
9th November 2012, 12:54
Create a server that uses physics in its shooting. like make it have a slight bullet lag, so that you'd have to shoot slightly in front of the target while its running so that the bullets would meet him there.

Eu players can experience that already on usa servers lol (and vice versa)

2ReaL
11th November 2012, 23:18
Zombots isnt good.There must be a mod with new guns.Buts guns musnt be on any servers.