PDA

View Full Version : Cracking Call Of Duty 2 rent server

BLEACHr21
23rd November 2018, 12:19
Hello,

I just bought/rent server from hosting. Big part of my friends do not have original cd-keys so server must be cracked if i want to play with them. Im not rly familiar with this cracking thing. As far as i know i have to switch original cod2_lnxed file with cracked one(i don't know if my cracked cod2_lnxed is legit), but when i do it and restart server it stops responding, it freezes. I have to reinstall server in order to make it working again but then its original again.
When i asked hosting about it they said, that they can't crack it for me and i have to do it on my own.
I know it's possible cus one year ago i had same issue and some cg forum user did it for me - he said i can't restart server cus map rotation is fuc*ed up.
Can someone explain me how to crack it properly ?

Thanks in advance for any help/advices ! :)

kung foo man
23rd November 2018, 12:46
It kinda boils down to loading libcod and +set sv_cracked 1

Or the patched lnxded with some firewall settings

Lots of posts about that in the forum here: https://www.google.com/search?q=cracked+site%3Akilltube.org

Polat
23rd November 2018, 13:37
Hey there :)

Can you please tell me if you're using Linux server, Windows Server or some panel on the internet?

BLEACHr21
23rd November 2018, 15:17
Hello again,

Honestly im newbie in this whole server set up but ill do my best to explain.

I bought call of duty 2 server on pukawka.pl (polish hosting provider). I don't know what server i am using tbh ;/ I think it's linux cus of this cod2_lnxded file ?
One i've been told to just switch original cod2_lnxded with cracked version of it. I found one here but im not sure if it's good. If you have cracked version can you link it ?
But even when i switch file and try to restart server to apply changes severs just freezes, i can't restart it and have to reinstall. Once i've been told that map rotation is problem ?

screen from my ftp:
http://i63.tinypic.com/2cwlfdg.png

kung foo man
23rd November 2018, 15:33
Either tell ur hoster to support libcod or host it yourself: https://killtube.org/showthread.php?2454-CoD2-Setup-CoD2-on-your-ubuntu-14-04-server

Just switching lnxded would still need iptables as far as I know (never hosted cracked servers...)

Using some cloud server you could run a pretty decent game server for ~3€/month

BLEACHr21
23rd November 2018, 19:10
For someone smarter than me it would not be a problem. In my case im so newbie i just log in into hosting site pick game to host, number of slots and sarver name, then i press "buy" button and voila. Only thing i can do myself is upload pam and maps ;/ + i have no clue how to use libcod ;s

IzNoGoD
23rd November 2018, 21:51
Then send your host a link to that thread and ask them to do it for you.

kung foo man
24th November 2018, 14:39
Or bite the sour apple and start learning :thinking: Might improve your life and decrease dependency on others :hint: