PDA

View Full Version : [Cod4]Scoreboard Columns Modify

maximum
3rd March 2018, 19:48
Hello guys!
I wanna ask for help, how is it possible to modify the scoreboard columns, like Kills --> Bounces, Deaths --> FPS?
If anyone got idea, feel free to share it! :P

regards

kung foo man
3rd March 2018, 20:22
I've seen an attempt to just replace the .menu and setting the custom data via cvars (lots of \n in it, to simulate columns). And that might even be the most dynamic one.

Or just change the titles in .menu and hack up the "score sending code" in the binary.

IzNoGoD
3rd March 2018, 20:59
It's not in a menu, it's in a .str file inside the localizedstrings folder.

maximum
4th March 2018, 08:12
Thanks for replies, i've tried the localizedstrings files, but thats not work. That sounds the most logical solution, but which string file? :D

maximum
4th March 2018, 09:12
Found the solution!
If anyone wants to do something like this, i share it:

in localizedstrings/cgame.str (for ex.)

add the following lines:

REFERENCE SB_KILLS <--this is the scoreboard line ( there are more: SB_DEATHS, SB_ASSISTS etc...)
LANG_ENGLISH "Text what scoreboard write instead of kills"

Hope i could help!
Have a nice day! :)

Viking
1st April 2021, 14:33
Or just change the titles in .menu and hack up the "score sending code" in the binary.

Hey, google came up with this topic and i am wondering how to change the scoreboard binary.

I hope it's fine to ask my question here even when it's not exactly about changing the titles.

What i want to do is to disable the scoreboard, but when i add a close to the onOpen part in the menu it is still visible for a moment.
Any idea how to avoid that?