PDA

View Full Version : More Build Time + Raygun

K~Pwner
19th July 2012, 16:46
oh good i think i found were to put sugestoins
i think there should be more bulild time cos i go build a camp and some guy comes screws it up so then i dont have enouth time to build another....
and i think there should be mordern weaps like
raygun,raygun.raygun,ragyn. xd hope you agree with me xd:D

kung foo man
19th July 2012, 17:12
Hey, the problem is, that to much build-time is going to be boring (camp is built = nothing to do)

And for the raygun, yeah, i will add it to the new all-weapons-for-all-players weapon menu (ranked). :D

K~Pwner
19th July 2012, 17:19
but i like to build ;(((((((((((:(

kung foo man
20th July 2012, 08:03
ofc we do all :)

Jared
20th July 2012, 15:34
Yeah I think the current buildtime/wartime is fine at the moment, haven't seen any issues with it. I'm unsure whether modern weapons will be integrated into the weapon menu or not.

Dalton
23rd July 2012, 05:43
I'm unsure whether modern weapons will be integrated into the weapon menu or not.

If my opinion on the subject has any meaning, I'm not a fan of the guns from the modern weapons server. I feel that the aiming is off with them ever so slightly, and in the basetdm games where you need every iota of accuracy you can muster, that slight mis-aim could cost some serious damage to people's kill- death ratios. Not to mention the added fact that most of those weapons are just regular cod2 guns that have been re-skinned, it's an overall advantage to the player to not select the modern weapons. Once again, this is my opinion based off of a modern weapons server I played on quite some time ago. Whether or not the weapons have improved or evolved since then is beyond my spectrum of knowledge.

kung foo man
23rd July 2012, 10:58
Thanks Dalton/Mimic, your opinion is very important to me. i will make the weapon-menu now stock-weapons-only.

should we get some custom weapons later, we still can build them into the weapon-menu. :)