2nd March 2017, 17:28
yo,i want one mod
i can pay 40 euro who know to create

voron00
2nd March 2017, 18:08
Niet, kevi.

IzNoGoD
2nd March 2017, 18:17
You might wanna specify your requirements. I can send you "a mod" which I know "how to make", but that does not guarantee that I get 40 euros I think.

kevi07
2nd March 2017, 18:29
i have the stuffs
https://expirebox.com/download/23691df376c4f95d36af751efb56fdc2.html

kevi07
2nd March 2017, 18:52
you can do that menus also account system+prestige+rank system+perks+weapons etc

IzNoGoD
2nd March 2017, 18:55
Ye, not for 40 euros.

kung foo man
2nd March 2017, 19:25
Implying a minimum wage of 8€, it's exactly 5 hours you pay for. And these 5 hours you probably keep the person busy alone for extra wishes on Steam.

Lonsofore
2nd March 2017, 23:44
Ask Spec1alist, Kevi

kevi07
3rd March 2017, 14:07
Spec1alist? haha he pay damage for edit DeathZoms he cant script.

kevi07
3rd March 2017, 14:09
kung you can make that stuffs what i send?

IzNoGoD
3rd March 2017, 14:21
Let me put it in very clear terms.

Everyone that CAN do this WON'T do it for this price.

Everyone that WANTS to do it for this price CAN'T do it.

Your best bet is to pay someone who stole such a mod, and pay him for the crime. Which is not allowed on these forums.

maxdamage99
5th March 2017, 14:26
Iznogod stfu, you did few mods (TODAY - DIED MODS) and proud of it? I no steal fucking nl mod, stupid polish kids upload mod in internet.
Idiot, I have a lot of self works done without your shit learning-works.
I said to kevi: i start make mod if first you pay me 50%, he refused.

IzNoGoD
5th March 2017, 15:21
Iznogod stfu, you did few mods (TODAY - DIED MODS) and proud of it? I no steal fucking nl mod, stupid polish kids upload mod in internet.
Idiot, I have a lot of self works done without your shit learning-works.
I said to kevi: i start make mod if first you pay me 50%, he refused.

I like how I was just mentioning "people who steal mods" and somehow you feel compelled to reply to the thread.

And no, I have a currently-active mod, with plenty of servers in cod2: http://iznogod.killtube.org/index.php?fs_game=jumpersheaven&game=cod2 and cod4: http://iznogod.killtube.org/index.php?fs_game=mods/jh&game=cod4

maxdamage99
5th March 2017, 16:34
Average players: 5, nice!
I ignored you, all your "damage thief", "he's a thief," but I'm already sick of it, you really do not know anything - where and how mod upload on the internet (and how i got mod)

IzNoGoD
5th March 2017, 17:20
I ignored you, all your "damage thief", "he's a thief," but I'm already sick of it, you really do not know anything - where and how mod upload on the internet (and how i got mod)

Please point me towards any post where I called you a thief. If there are any (I doubt it, but my memory isn't that good, so there might be) I'll apologize for them. (unless proof was provided in the very same thread)

maxdamage99
5th March 2017, 19:04
Theif - вор
Steal - воровать, красть

IzNoGoD
5th March 2017, 19:17
I did not call you a thief in that post. Please learn how to read english.

Lonsofore
5th March 2017, 19:31

Let me put it in very clear terms.
Everyone that CAN do this WON'T do it for this price.
Everyone that WANTS to do it for this price CAN'T do it.
Your best bet is to pay someone who stole such a mod, and pay him for the crime. Which is not allowed on these forums.

No "damage" here. Or do you even think that "someone who stole" is always you?

maxdamage99
5th March 2017, 19:33
I wonder you're dumb or pretend? :|

IzNoGoD
5th March 2017, 20:30
I wonder you're dumb or pretend? :|

So you're using a google translated version of this site, and use google translate to translate it back to english to prove i said a thing about you, without actually naming you?

Ye. Sure. Why not.

maxdamage99
6th March 2017, 09:39
Омар я не понял что ты сказал (не смотря на то что я тоже русский :D) и кому вообще адресовано твое сообщение.
Izno, i no want conflict with you and forum. I no steal mod (download mod by cod2 bug), someone player give me this mod. I am old player on nL.Zombies and i would like to resume the work of this server.
-I first open dialog with blanco
-I no said: "it is my mod, my mod!!!!"
-All my changes were in mod as a supplement on BLANCO MOD BASE (no more)

YuriJurek
6th March 2017, 10:13
Once more xD

Seriously wtf, if you are capable of seeing the differences between stealing and getting the stolen works by other means, you should be able to realize that what you are doing is just as wrong, as BlancO said it himself, put in simple words, um "FUCK YOU", no but seriously, if you are getting stolen content from other places and knowingly use it without the creators permission, you are just a guilty yourself, period.

Thank You for your attention.
Yuri

maxdamage99
6th March 2017, 10:56
Yuri, you were not there (in TS3 with Blanco,Rolson) if Blanco denies our dialogue with him, he bastard.
We agreed that I shut the server in case it resumes its.

IzNoGoD
6th March 2017, 11:14
Омар я не понял что ты сказал (не смотря на то что я тоже русский :D) и кому вообще адресовано твое сообщение.
Izno, i no want conflict with you and forum. I no steal mod (download mod by cod2 bug), someone player give me this mod. I am old player on nL.Zombies and i would like to resume the work of this server.
-I first open dialog with blanco
-I no said: "it is my mod, my mod!!!!"
-All my changes were in mod as a supplement on BLANCO MOD BASE (no more)

I have no problem with you other than you mis-interpreting my words and attacking me for it.

Lonsofore
6th March 2017, 16:27
Killtube threads:
- Somebody asked about his problem
- About 1 page of answers about the problem
- About 2-3 pages of Damage-IzNoGoD fight

But it's funny : )