PDA

View Full Version : [Free stuff] Dev servers

IzNoGoD
26th February 2017, 16:01
Hey all

I have some (a lot of) spare server capacity at this moment. Would any devs (true devs, not copy-paste devs) be interested in getting a piece of the action for free? I have yet to work out the details, but they'll be france-based servers.

If you're interested, leave a reply or contact me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IzNoGoD

YuriJurek
26th February 2017, 16:20
What would be the policy regarding for example, hosting a clan branded server that I am working on constantly? Game I am talking about is CoD4x, and maybe am not the best coder around but I can code my own shit and can send you snippets of my work if you want to check.

Best Regards,
Yuri

IzNoGoD
26th February 2017, 16:33
What would be the policy regarding for example, hosting a clan branded server that I am working on constantly? Game I am talking about is CoD4x, and maybe am not the best coder around but I can code my own shit and can send you snippets of my work if you want to check.

Best Regards,
Yuri

Would be acceptable if you dont take donations towards your clan (fine with taking donations towards yourself for your own work, or splitting server-cost donations with me 50-50).

Keep in mind that cod4x server is a different beast since 1.8, forcing LGPL license. Essentially anything running 1.8 should be considered open source completely.