PDA

View Full Version : Open Developer Console

kung foo man
6th November 2015, 02:12
Anybody figured out yet how to open developer console?

voron00
6th November 2015, 02:28
Sorry for such ot but, anyone actually bought it?) I want to buy it but last year when I bought AW I was really disappointed...And BO2 not impressed me too, so how is the game actually? Worth the money or better wait for a discount or don't buy at all? And BTW I still remember people getting banned for opening the console in MW2...damn

kung foo man
6th November 2015, 11:02
Wow thats sick, to become banned for it...

TBH I just bought because the promise of dedi server + mod tools. My last CoD was World at War, so I thought now I can give CoD a new chance (independent from that I like the stock game or not)

filthy_freak_
6th November 2015, 16:30
Wow thats sick, to become banned for it...

Yup I have a friend who has a vac ban on his account because of it. This was MW2 though so maybe things have changed since. I would try and ask pcdev if it's ok to do.

kung foo man
6th November 2015, 19:22
After realizing what a fucking jail BO3 is I made a Steam refund.

Prolly gonna rebuy when dedi servers are out and users can use the damn console and max clients of 64 (Lobbby limit is 12 or something, I fear it might stay like that) etc... getting banned for using console commands is a freakin flat joke. Every Source engine gamer is better of while spending way less money.

Reasons for me:
- Maps are clipped everywhere, the jump system does not provide extra fun
- RETURN BACK TO THE BATTLEFIELD *ALARM*
- Maps look/feel like plastic, maps like Toujane or Carentan got way more flair and immersity
- Game often crashed, might be related to my hardware setup, but other games just work nice too (only GTA5 crashes sometimes)
- Lobby system
- Load times are too long for quick games
- Starting training maps e.g. locally still forces you to wait 10 seconds in menu like wtf is this bullshit...

IzNoGoD
6th November 2015, 19:38
I read:

- Lobby system

and I'm not buying it.

kung foo man
29th September 2016, 04:14
Luckly the mod tools have a console now, but a lot of commands are stripped down. /cmdlist e.g. just returns nothing

Also, commands like "map" don't auto-complete ANYTHING