PDA

View Full Version : COD2 Future Warfare Mod

milepunta
26th October 2015, 02:16
I want to share my new mod I'm working on. This is just preview. I started working on this about one week ago. So mod will be on server in 2016 when it's finished. This video shows only 10% of mod done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rmbCv3h6gc

Read info in video descriiption for more details.

the_law
26th October 2015, 04:13
Very nice :)
I assume you're using the sprint script from Tally's Demon mod with separate weapon files for rotation?

As a little side note: I've been kind of bored lately and I really don't mind helping others on their mods, so you may contact me for any 3d assets you would like me to try. I'm willing to do the tedious stuff :P

milepunta
26th October 2015, 12:54

Sprint script isen't from Tally's mod it's script from my old mods just remade it for this and I only used part of weapon file for pistol sprint rotation

Help would be nice because I'm not good with 3d models like weapon models and anims other stuff is easy to make for me (scripts, 2d assets, etc..)

the_law
26th October 2015, 16:44
Yeah. I was thinking that it would be nice to fit with the whole "Future" theme if I made an attempt to port exo suit viewhands...

milepunta
26th October 2015, 18:17
That will be nice but I prefer more new modern weapons :)

Btw you are good at porting weapon models and animations from newer cods I like your work :D

the_law
17th December 2015, 04:19
Whoa, that's some beautiful menu work.How long did it take you to do that?

milepunta
17th December 2015, 13:31
Altogether about two weeks of work :)