PDA

View Full Version : Internet connection problem

Loveboy
13th May 2015, 16:05
Hello Guys,

I really need your help, my internet is useless (since 1 week), becaus the connection interrupts every 10 seconds, on my Desktop I can can see that the symbol changes from [Internet access] to [No Internet access] (red X).

As first I tried to conntect my (new) internet cable with my laptop and it connected without problems without interrupts.

So the problem is my PC. I just saved my files and reinstalled Windows (7). But I've still the same problem :/

I think that my Mainboard is the problem, maybe I have to buy a new one.

Maybe you had this too and maybe you can help me.

Thank you for your help!

Tally
13th May 2015, 19:19
Hello Guys,

I really need your help, my internet is useless (since 1 week), becaus the connection interrupts every 10 seconds, on my Desktop I can can see that the symbol changes from [Internet access] to [No Internet access] (red X).

As first I tried to conntect my (new) internet cable with my laptop and it connected without problems without interrupts.

So the problem is my PC. I just saved my files and reinstalled Windows (7). But I've still the same problem :/

I think that my Mainboard is the problem, maybe I have to buy a new one.

Maybe you had this too and maybe you can help me.

Thank you for your help!

If your LAN port on your motherboard is indeed fucked, just buy a LAN expansion card and put it in a spare PCI slot in your desktop. I had this problem once, and that's what I did. Cost about $10 for the LAN card.

Loveboy
13th May 2015, 21:22
Okey I will buy a LAN Card and will tell you if the problem is solved.

Edit: I found a solution...

I just changed something on the feature of the network adapter:

I really don't know what that changed, but it seems that my internet does not interrupt...

IzNoGoD
14th May 2015, 10:31
you're probably working with bad cables in your network. Made them yourself from some cheap 100m cable box?

Loveboy
14th May 2015, 17:41
No, didn't made them myself, just bought the 20m cable. I had already a 10m cable, it worked everytime, at some point the problem appeared and I bought a new 20m cable (just thought the cable had damages caused by my door).