PDA

View Full Version : I am new. I want help for new cracked cod2 server

punisher2202
27th March 2015, 12:26
Hello all , i am new and i wand help to start a new cod cracked server. Please explain me step to step from the beginning the whole process of cod2 cracked server. thanks ;)

punisher2202
27th March 2015, 14:10
ok i have now a new machine debian 7 64bit after formatting . I follow the instructions of Mitch

Use kung's precompiled build:
http://killtube.org/downloads/libcod/2015_01_29/libcod2_1_3.so

Execute these commands

dpkg --add-architecture i386
apt-get update
apt-get install gcc-multilib
apt-get install libmysqlclient-dev:i386
apt-get install g++-multilib

Edit: also make sure the user that runs the binary and .so has rwx* rights.
* read, write, execute (7).

now the file libcod2_1_3.so which folder to put this file?

punisher2202
27th March 2015, 14:44
Yes succeeded. After the instructions above, should then put the file libcod2_1_3.so and libstdc ++.so.5 to /usr/lib. After this install the game to windows and copy all folder with files and put into the linux after put the binary linux files into the same folder and execute

root@SERVER:~/cod2# LD_PRELOAD=libcod2_1_3.so ./cod2_lnxded +cod2_1_2_cracked +set sv_cracked 1 +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +set sv_punkbuster 0 +map mp_breakout

thank you very much Mitch

YuriJurek
27th March 2015, 14:58
Lol, congratz.

punisher2202
30th March 2015, 17:00
hello all.I have install with above way the cod2 server and work successfully. But I have a very big problem, if install apt-get install libmysqlclient-dev: i386 , then destroys mysql. To mysql , i have a website and can not connect to phpmyadmin. How to fix this?

Mitch
1st April 2015, 13:43
hello all.I have install with above way the cod2 server and work successfully. But I have a very big problem, if install apt-get install libmysqlclient-dev: i386 , then destroys mysql. To mysql , i have a website and can not connect to phpmyadmin. How to fix this?

Can you show the output when you install libmysqlclient-dev? Also which mysql packages are you using? (because mariadb has their own client libraries)