PDA

View Full Version : [DOWNLOAD COD2 ROTU MOD by BSI] For the First Time Ever

UnKnOwN
23rd February 2015, 16:00
hello . today i want to release rotu ( Reign Of The Undead ) mod for cod2.
well too many ppl looking for this mod but i warranty impossible for you to get it ( scripts ) .
bcoz modder not uploaded his works on any website or sourced links .

some of scripts are from botzom mod and edited by BSI.

[LINKS REMOVED UNTIL BONA FIDES ESTABLISHED]

vanfreddy
23rd February 2015, 16:08
it looks like its stolen from me nice work.........

Tally
23rd February 2015, 17:11
hello . today i want to release rotu ( Reign Of The Undead ) mod for cod2.
well too many ppl looking for this mod but i warranty impossible for you to get it ( scripts ) .
bcoz modder not uploaded his works on any website or sourced links .

some of scripts are from botzom mod and edited by BSI.

REMOVED URLS

Those links are for files which are password protected. We the staff members need to check files to make sure they are harmless and that all credits for assets are properly established. As such, please either: 1. provide the password to the files and post it in the OP; or 2. upload file downloads which are not password protected.

If you have taken no action by the end of the day, I will remove the links.

YuriJurek
23rd February 2015, 17:17
Password protected stolen files, there's only one person that comes to my mind that could do this, Mod Stealer aka Kabus.
If he doesn't provide the passwords in the OP it will only prove that it's him again.

vanfreddy
23rd February 2015, 17:25
yes it was this guy he stole a old version of my mod he showed files to my friend some weeks ago but they failed with it and now they made a mix of bzmod and my mod but they forgot to rename all files.........

Tally
23rd February 2015, 17:30
Right, that does it! Links removed!

Mitch
23rd February 2015, 18:18
Right, that does it! Links removed!

There are still links in the quote in post #3. (I can't remove them, I'm only moderator in libcod forum)

Edit: even the password is disrespectful and the files inside the rar are fake. (Reported the password file)

IzNoGoD
23rd February 2015, 18:53
There are still links in the quote in post #3. (I can't remove them, I'm only moderator in libcod forum)

Edit: even the password is disrespectful and the files inside the rar are fake. (Reported the password file)

Removed links

maxdamage99
24th February 2015, 12:28
KABUS - Kidnappers, fraudsters, this man stole all of the files and scripts nl.zom

vanfreddy
24th February 2015, 14:25
ya but its not worth talking more about every idiot can steal mods with just watching some yt videos...i laughing about these kids xDDDD

Tally
24th February 2015, 15:52
I think this thread is past its sell-by date.

//CLOSED