PDA

View Full Version : Value CMD

maxdamage99
21st December 2014, 17:51
Action if the cmd (setClientCvar) value =1, or 2, or true, or false, "text", is it possible ??? (without libcod)

IzNoGoD
21st December 2014, 20:22
yes, openmenuondvarvalue

Tally
21st December 2014, 22:14
Action if the cmd (setClientCvar) value =1, or 2, or true, or false, "text", is it possible ??? (without libcod)

See this thread for ideas:

http://killtube.org/showthread.php?2054-How-To-Find-a-Player-s-Cvar-Using-a-Menu

maxdamage99
22nd December 2014, 12:00
I can find out precise value? Since I do not know which way the scammer is using, so I want to know the value of CMD and record it in LOG_FILE, and after that to think about.

maxdamage99
23rd December 2014, 17:00
Somebody help me ???

Tally
23rd December 2014, 23:27
Somebody help me ???

You already have the help. Everything you need is right there in the previous posts. No one is going to do it for you. Learn how to mod; then you can make things yourself.

IzNoGoD
24th December 2014, 00:16
What command is it about anyway?

PM me if you dont want it public.

maxdamage99
24th December 2014, 11:13
This cmd add my mod,cmd - adds money, "good players" suggested that it was he makes the team, I know this man, I want to know the team and write down its value in LOG_FILE

You already have the help. Everything you need is right there in the previous posts. No one is going to do it for you. Learn how to mod; then you can make things yourself.

I tried, but the value of CMD client, does not work, getcvar rcon cmd possible, but the client does no(

IzNoGoD
24th December 2014, 13:21
i still have no clue what you are trying to say.

maxdamage99
24th December 2014, 14:38
In my mode there is an error (scripting), "free money" this error is due to the team, but I do not know the meaning of the command to get the money, and access to the store (SCRIPTS .gsc) I do not have, because I'm not the admin!

i still have no clue what you are trying to say.
I need to get the value CMD, that's what I need !!

Tally
24th December 2014, 14:57
In my mode there is an error (scripting), "free money" this error is due to the team, but I do not know the meaning of the command to get the money, and access to the store (SCRIPTS .gsc) I do not have, because I'm not the admin!

If you have a script runtime error, this cannot be fixed with getting dvars from clients. However, we can help you solve the error, but you must post it and the code so we can see where the problem is.

Golden Rule - if you have an error you don't understand, don't try to figure it out yourself. Post it here for us to look at. We are pretty damn good at this stuff, and I doubt there is an error we couldn't fix.

IzNoGoD
24th December 2014, 17:07

Hold up
You are saying there is a bug in the code and you are trying to fix that WITHOUT modifying (or even having access to) said code?
Funniest thing i heard all week.

maxdamage99
24th December 2014, 18:30
FUCKING LANGUAGE BARRIER!!!!!
===================================
I can not explain to you, or rather you can not understand!!!
That's what I NEED: value CMD player !!!!
==================================
You can help me ??????? !!! ????!?!?!?!?
//You can help me ??????? !!! ????!?!?!?!?
//You can help me ??????? !!! ????!?!?!?!?
You can help me ??????? !!! ????!?!?!?!????!?!?!??!?!
================================
I spent a lot of time.

YuriJurek
24th December 2014, 18:34
Language barriers fucking !!!!!!!

Just write in your language, we'll try to translate it as best as we can, it's gonna make things easier for you and for ourselves.

Also Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :)

Regards Yuri.

maxdamage99
24th December 2014, 18:55
Ты че пьяный чтоли? Ебать... Кароче, мне нужен способ или переменная которая отвечает за значение команды введённой игроком в консоль, или через /set. Надеюсь вы меня поймете)

YuriJurek
24th December 2014, 19:04
Well I am not drunk if that's what you meant, tho I got something better for 2morrow ;)
I've got only 2 things in my mind, do you mean either this?

setcvar("g_TeamName_Allies", &"MPUI_AMERICAN");
setcvar("g_TeamColor_Allies", ".25 .75 .25");
setcvar("g_ScoresBanner_Allies", "mpflag_american");
or maybe this?

game["axis"] = getCvar("scr_axis");
game["allies"] = getCvar("scr_allies");

If it's not what you are looking for I honestly can't help.

maxdamage99
24th December 2014, 19:09
Хмм.. А вы умны)) Вы не поняли, GETCVAR функциями я владею, но мне нужно получить значение команды самого клиента, команды которые он прописывал в консоль. Например он ввел команду: /set myname maxim.
Я должен получить значение "myname" и оно будет = "maxim". Надеюсь вы меня поймете)

YuriJurek
24th December 2014, 19:12
Now you have confused me even more, really maybe tomorrow I'll be able to help because my brain works much better after smokin some goodie.

maxdamage99
24th December 2014, 19:14
Хорошо) Жаль я не говорю на польском ;(

IzNoGoD
24th December 2014, 23:33
yuri, when you're sober, please translate it for us :)

YuriJurek
25th December 2014, 08:59
Unfortunately that's all what I get:
Are you drunk or what? Fuck it ... In short, I need a way or a variable which is responsible for the value of the entered teams player in the console, or via the / set. I hope you will understand me)

Hmm .. And you're smart)) You do not understand, GETCVAR functions I know, but I need to get the value of the client's team, the team that he prescribed to the console. For example, he introduced the command: / set myname maxim.
I need to get the value of "myname" and it will be = "maxim". I hope you will understand me)

Well) Sorry I do not speak Polish; (

Maybe someone else have an idea what does he wants to achieve?

IzNoGoD
25th December 2014, 09:26
He is trying to getclientcvar, because he thinks he needs it.

But from what i can tell, all he needs is the callback_playercommand in libcod (which does NOT cover the setclientcvar)

maxdamage99
25th December 2014, 11:52
He is trying to getclientcvar, because he thinks he needs it.

But from what i can tell, all he needs is the callback_playercommand in libcod (which does NOT cover the setclientcvar)
================================================== =================
Да, iznogod прав, это то что мне нужно, знать значение setclientcvar(),вы можете мне в этом помочь??
P.S- :) Русский очень сложный язык, вам "смертным" не понять. МУхахахахах)