PDA

View Full Version : [COD2 ZOMBIE]

Rocky
20th January 2014, 16:44
Hello...First 1 was some suck mod,with scripts from all. But now i did my version of that,fix few bugs..

Thanks to Loveboy for Headicons!

Here are images:

Rocky
21st January 2014, 18:07
http://www.2shared.com/file/lRbRkX1r/mg_mod.html?

Okey,here is the link.

ORDI
25th January 2014, 15:11
1 bug: i saw a bug, it was on the mines, when i buy a mine, i got a lag...
2 bugs but maybe the cause is the masterver: its not easy to see with a masterserver who rebug again... but i saw also that when i am connected by the account system, i have the rank max (100) and when i change the map i have register with another acc because it does not work, i looked in the file data and all is removed but if i restart the map i can connect with the acc. Then idk if its the masterserver or not.
but otherwise its a good mod bro

thOuMta
25th January 2014, 15:59
ORDI ferme la !! tu es meme pas capable de faire un mod comme ca lowbob !! :D

ORDI
25th January 2014, 18:19
lol thoumta

EvoloZz
25th January 2014, 20:16
ORDI ferme la !! tu es meme pas capable de faire un mod comme ca lowbob !! :D

Would be nice if you wrote it in english, because you know that only few people understand french on this forum...

Tally
25th January 2014, 20:49
No one should be posting in any language other than English because the staff cannot tell if they are breaking the rules or not.

thOuMta
25th January 2014, 23:49
Translate:
ORDI close your mouth !! you're not even able to make a mod like this lowbob !!

PS: it's a joke, ORDI is a friend :)

wizzardjanni
2nd February 2014, 16:09
lol, where can i change the script becouse i cant make anybody admin now?, i cant change someon his rank?

Rocky
7th February 2014, 13:09
its bugged.. i forgot to make changes.. :] if(self.pers["username"] == "userwhichisadmin")
That should be... but i'ill put new 1,with better ranking,and new weapons menu,added few new stuff :]

wizzardjanni
13th February 2014, 18:11
i still cant see the script lol