PDA

View Full Version : CoD2 Radiant black bug

Loveboy
29th November 2013, 18:38
Hello Guys!
I have bug, if I open my Call of Duty 2 Radiant, then I see black on the fields. I don't know why, I tried to open it as admin and open it with Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and other things. Nothing helped. My screen:

STAUFFi
29th November 2013, 21:13
main folder cleaned?

Loveboy
30th November 2013, 08:53
I already cleaned my Radiant, still same problem.

Edit: And I have already reinstalled.

kung foo man
30th November 2013, 12:52
The screenshot is Win7?

Then XP and 7 doesn't work, so it might be the hardware, but did it work before on the current hardware?

pollo
30th November 2013, 14:07
Idk, try Misc - Color - themes

Loveboy
30th November 2013, 14:40
kung: It's Windows 8, not Windows 8.1. On Windows 7 it worked (old PC), But as I bought this computer (Windows 8) it does worked, but yet not anymore.

pollo: I tried it. Still doesn't work, but thanks.

kung foo man
30th November 2013, 15:52
I have the same issues with Maya 6.0, the Viewport just turns to the default clear color (gray) when its not "focused".

Try to run it in Compatibility Mode for Win 7 e.g. (though that doesn't works for me on Maya, but worth a try).

YuriJurek
30th November 2013, 16:48
Hey Loveboy, try to move around the window sizes in radiant, not the application window but the sizes of different areas like 3D area, 2D area, textures, etc.

Loveboy
1st December 2013, 00:07
Hey Yuri, thank you but it does still bugg. The areas are bugging :D

YuriJurek
1st December 2013, 01:01
Lool, this definitely doesn't look right, I would advice you to reinstall radiant, but make sure that you delete all the files from Bin folder before installing it again, sorry but can't access mod tools right now so idk which file is exactly the one that stores radiant configuration.

Loveboy
1st December 2013, 01:29
I tried to reinstall it, but now I have got an other problem: while installing, I locate the path to my Call of Duty 2 game, but it give me an error: It seems to be not the right path to your Call of Duty 2 game (or something). I can't understand these bugs :D If I can't anymore map, then it's ok, but CoD Compile Tools and Asset Manager does work.

Ni3ls
1st December 2013, 12:26
Go to your registry and search for COD2. There is the path U must use for Radiant to install

Loveboy
1st December 2013, 17:08
I found my problem. My Graphic Driver (AMD Catalyst Control Center) was bugging with the radiant. Now I fixed that :D

YuriJurek
1st December 2013, 19:47
Should have knew it! AMD CCC can sometimes be a hard sh*t to go through, especially on older graphics, I had many problems with my previous laptop, Radeon X1200 Series that didn't allow me to stretch my screen while playing cod (or any other game) on non standard resolution while using win 7, the newest update for that graphics was from 2008.

Loveboy
2nd December 2013, 17:53
Yes, it has got many bugs, on some options (highest performance) the game will be black, i can't play with highest performance so it does laggs. I try to reinstall but now I haven't got AMD CCC, I can't change options to highest performance -_-