PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty II - Key always disappears ??

Ravik
25th November 2013, 15:11
Hello Guys,

Here's my problem with the game Call of Duty II (1.2): When i go to options -> multiplayer options to enter my original key it just says its valid. so no problems here. First if i try to connect to any Cod2 1.2 server it says i have to enter my key or have to check if its an invalid key. When i return now to the multiplayer options my key has gone except for the last gap....

2 days before there were no problems... I could join and play on any 1.2 servers. So please help me dudes :)

Greetings from Germany, Ravik

IzNoGoD
25th November 2013, 15:46
Start cod2 as admin.

Tally
25th November 2013, 15:51
Hello Guys,

Here's my problem with the game Call of Duty II (1.2): When i go to options -> multiplayer options to enter my original key it just says its valid. so no problems here. First if i try to connect to any Cod2 1.2 server it says i have to enter my key or have to check if its an invalid key. When i return now to the multiplayer options my key has gone except for the last gap....

2 days before there were no problems... I could join and play on any 1.2 servers. So please help me dudes :)

Sounds like your registry entry for COD2 has become corrupted. Check to make sure you serial key is still there:

1. Press start, then run:

regedit

2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>wow6432node>ACTIVISION>Call of Duty 2>codkey

3. check your key is correct.

Ravik
25th November 2013, 16:40
Start cod2 as admin.

Wow, im pretty sure i already tried this. But it works ! :D

Sounds like your registry entry for COD2 has become corrupted. Check to make sure you serial key is still there:

1. Press start, then run:

regedit

2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>wow6432node>ACTIVISION>Call of Duty 2>codkey

3. check your key is correct.

Ye, if the problem will come up again I will check this, too!

Thanks for ur help guys!