PDA

View Full Version : My mobile will automatically restart

Loveboy
30th September 2013, 15:36
Hello Guys!
Maybe you know something the technic about the mobile.
My mobile will automatically restart, i just do nothing wrong, it just restart.

More details:
I make my mobile on -> i write my PIN (At this moment it can restart too) -> I am on it and can do what i want -> wait a little bit -> change to blackscreen ( automatically ) -> restart -> mobile is on. And this happens all the time again.

Do you know how to fix it?
I don't know why, but it maybe need a new battery..?

YuriJurek
30th September 2013, 16:03
A bit more details on your specific mobile would be nice, exact model? os?

It might be due to software as well as it could be something wrong with battery, I would recommend backing up your files and then reset your device to factory settings and if that doesn't help it is rather battery causing your problem.

Loveboy
30th September 2013, 17:11
Thank you Yuri!
I reset my mobile, till yet no time it goes automatically restart. But i am not sure, maybe it will happens again... At the school it just restarted, idk why :D i will test it for a few days.

Puhve
30th September 2013, 17:57
I have kinda same problem with my phone. Sometimes it just shuts off, even when I'm surfing/typing with it.

Model: HTC Titan OS: Windows Phone 7.5

I think battery isn't working well and I'm going to buy a new one.
But the problem appeared right after the OS update (WP7 --> WP7.5) and I got the update through a glitch before the official release, and I can't update it anymore because it says its already installed.

I hope its battery's fault.

Loveboy
2nd October 2013, 23:27
So after I tried to reset my mobile, it worked.
After two days as I played with it and do all things on it, no automatically restart.
Thank you Yuri!

YuriJurek
3rd October 2013, 15:42
No, problem man.
And for others, if you're thinking of getting a new battery try this first so you don't need to spend any money just to fix it.