PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

Loveboy
31st August 2013, 13:56
Hello Guys, Maybe you know something about "Notebooks / PC", because I have got a problem:

My Internet breaks every 30 secounds, on Call of Duty's it laggs ( Bad Connection ) for 30 secounds and then for 5 secounds not (everytime)

With my Internet Cable it works without problems, but with WLAN not...

I have got a good connection, the WLAN - BOX (Router) is next to me :D

But why that happens and not by Cable?

I have got Windows 8 64-Bit and Norton Internet Security ( Maybe that should be my problem, but I don't know how to fix).

And the troubleshooting wont help me ( No errors detected )

I hope, you can help me and fix it :) Thank you!

NemanjA
31st August 2013, 14:58
So, you just lag on cod? Other internet operation work fine?

Loveboy
31st August 2013, 15:59
It's not the problem of the CoD Laggs.
The problem is here, the connection will be broken, without a reason.

So that mean, if i have cod open or not, whatever, then the internet will disconnect, i am waiting 10 secounds, then it connetcs automatly (why , i want to connected for ever and the website of my hoster, there stay: automatly disconnect every minutes? = no!)

IzNoGoD
31st August 2013, 16:39
Use the cable or buy a new wifi router/wifi receiver for in your laptop.

Loveboy
31st August 2013, 17:04
I wont rechange the new Laptop, the router is new too and on my brothers laptop that works fine with the WiFi.
It must be something in options of the Laptop, but i don't know what.
And i wont use Cable :/

woodchop146
31st August 2013, 21:12
Step 1: Uninstall Norton and install AVG or Avast or Avira.
Step 2: Test if the problem is with the cable or port(s).
Step 3: Time the intervals between connection drops, if there is a pattern then it is probably going to be due to software/malware.
Step 4: Report back.

RobsoN
31st August 2013, 21:13
Try to turn off norton for a day and send us results.

Loveboy
31st August 2013, 21:45
So NemanjA said already too that it could be the problem of Norton, i deinstalled, but the same problem. He said too install then Avira (not installed yet), then he said it could be the problem of Firewall, but i disabled it and still that problem.

I will try to install Avira, if it doesn't work, then dunno...

I will give information if I tried it, Thanks :)

Edit: You know i deinstalled Norton and installed Avari, but nothing happens.

If you are connected with WiFi: Low internet, the WiFi - BOX (Router) is next to me, so the connection is good,
but it will disconnect, connect, disconnect, connect ... (disconnect every 10 secounds)

If you are connected with Cable: Internet is normal (so good), no automatic Disconnect.

What do you think about that? Norton is deinstalled and Avari installed.
And if my brother is WiFi with his Laptop, then he have no problems.

Should be the problem of options or should be the problem of Software?

woodchop146
1st September 2013, 00:00
It's your wireless connection from your computer that is at fault then, if you're router is relatively close to your computer then just stick with 100Megabit Ethernet. Your download speed may not be as high but ping and stability should improve.

thOuMta
1st September 2013, 01:12
Download it: http://general-changelog-team.fr/fr/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner
Make scan, its will open a notpad, clic to clean, then follow what its say and its will restart your pc.
I used it when i have some lags on my CoD2.
And stop using fucking anti-virus.
Go install MSE: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-download
For me its the best anti-virus !!!

woodchop146
1st September 2013, 02:13
Download it: http://general-changelog-team.fr/fr/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner
Make scan, its will open a notpad, clic to clean, then follow what its say and its will restart your pc.
I used it when i have some lags on my CoD2.
And stop using fucking anti-virus.
Go install MSE: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-download
For me its the best anti-virus !!!
Surely you're not this stupid.
If you don't want an anti virus then MalwareBytes is the next best option, not a botnet forged by microsoft.

STAUFFi
1st September 2013, 08:58
The incident also happened once with me.
Have you tried it before with a router reboot?
Kungfooman had advised me and then it went away.
I wish you luck anyway to find the error in the haystack. ;)

Loveboy
1st September 2013, 10:23
No, that didn't work. And why all say install "Virus..." and then that wont help me? Without ADW cleaner, that said only install all programs cleary.

STAUFFi
1st September 2013, 11:44
Maybe the firewall blocks programs determined?
Please watch items, in your firewall.

Loveboy
1st September 2013, 15:05
Firewall isn't the problem. I disabled it before, but still that problem.

Loveboy
17th October 2013, 19:53
So now I know that if I am near the router, then it will work it fine, so I need five lines :D.. but if four it will not work fine anymore...
Windows 8 problem or Laptop problem?

Loveboy
18th October 2013, 09:57
So after the update of Windows 8.1 it does still not work...

Ni3ls
18th October 2013, 10:41
Does it work on your mobile phone when you dont have full connection? Maybe u can update your onboard adapter stuff?

Loveboy
18th October 2013, 11:17
My old Laptop works, my brothers laptop works, PS3 works and with my mobile works, all have 3-5 lines and my new Laptop not, i have already updated my adapter.

Ni3ls
18th October 2013, 12:13
Then it might be your laptop. You updated your network driver? Or did you update something else?

Loveboy
18th October 2013, 13:17
Hmmmm I updated my adapter, it still does not work, I tried all, but nothing will help.
Maybe someone know Microsoft's E-mail?

Loveboy
19th October 2013, 18:49
Hmm since 1-2 days after updating the Adapter again, it works.. but sometimes won't work...
I have get from HP Smart Adapter a message ( on German ), is this maybe usefull?

Das angeschlossene Smart-Netzteil versorgt Ihren Computer mit ausreichend Energie, aber möglicherweise steht Ihnen nur eine eingeschränkte Rechnerleistung zur Verfügung. Ihr Computer ist darauf ausgerichtet, die Leistung je nach Bedarf anzupassen, wenn ein Smart-Netzteil mit geringer Kapazität angeschlossen ist. Das Ausführen ressourcenintensiver Aufgaben kann dazu führen, dass Ihr System bei Verwendung eines Smart-Netzteils mit geringer Kapazität nicht die volle Leistung erbringt. Schließen Sie zur vollen Leistungsausschöpfung ein Smart-Netzteil mit größerer Kapazität an.

And on english..

The connected Smart AC adapter supplies power to your computer with sufficient energy, but you may only have a limited computing power available. Your computer is designed to adjust the power as needed when a Smart AC adapter is connected with low capacity. Performing resource-intensive tasks can cause your system to get the best performance when using a Smart AC adapter with low capacity. Close to full capacity utilization of a smart power supply with a larger capacity.